I’ve started publishing some of the initial documentation for my project on the Documents page. I’ve also had a customer meeting yesterday to fine tune my customers’ requirements. You can read through the minutes and the project brief to get an idea of what specifications my project will be required to meet.
Some of those requirements are:
- Minimum physical size of approx. 300mm X 300mm X 300mm.
- Autonomous operation with option of remote control operation.
- Collision avoidance with the use of Ultrasonic Sensors.
- Programmable hardware. (Microcontroller)
- Collision avoidance through the use of ultrasonic sensors. Minimum of 1 X front mounted.
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth. 4.0. (Provided by customer)
- Atmosphere sensors: Temperature. (IR, CO2, Carbon Monoxide)
- Two 5 -10V motors for drive and steering. The speed of each motor will control the robots’ steering.
- 1 x 7.2V 3000mAh Battery (approx)
- Maximum budget of £30.00
More info can be found in the Project Brief.